OVERVIEW OF THE FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
The position reports directly to the General Manager of Joshob Construction Company office in Accra. The incumbent will serve as the quality assurance, maintenance supervisor and technical adviser to the company.
BENEFITS AND ENTITLEMENTS
Joshob Construction offers competitive compensation and benefits package for the position.
- Provide technical advice, and propose ways to solve problems in a safe and orderly flow.
- Oversees all maintenance of project equipment and maintains safety
- Maintain inspection and repairs records and provide daily summary reports.
- Maintain necessary parts of equipment and perform quality control and assurance inspection on incoming spare parts of equipment.
- Recommend suitable spare parts to purchase for equipment.
- Schedules preventive maintenance for equipment and assist in performing maintenance and repair works.
- Plan yearly spare parts budget for equipment and keep records of stock in stores.
- Perform actual repair and overhaul of Caterpillar Diesel Engines
- Responsible for supervision of other mechanics on site.
- Any other related jobs to the position.
Required Skills or Experience
Minimum degree education in Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
Minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience particularly in construction companies as maintenance supervisor.
Able to handle caterpillar equipment and heavy machines and also provide technical advice on need basis.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates with desired qualifications and skills should apply directly and send their CV with a cover letter to: